The resources below are meant to help you serve local families with proven early childhood developmental tools.
Reach Out & Read
Reach Out and Read is an evidence based program where doctors and health professionals "prescribe" reading to children and their families at the well-child checks.
- Childhood Health Associates of Salem
- Grand Ronde Health and Wellness Clinic
- Salem Pediatric Clinic
- Santiam Hospital. Includes: Aumsville Medical Clinic, Sublimity Medical Clinic, Santiam Medical Clinic
- Willamette Family Medical Center
- Woodburn Pediatric Clinic
- Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinics
The Ages & Stages Questionnaire:
The Ages and Stages Questionnaires (ASQ-3™) (for children from birth to age 6) reveals a child’s strengths as well as areas where they may benefit from extra practice or support.
If a child’s developmental challenge is identified late, it can impact their life in significant ways. Early detection can help a child get appropriate care and help foster developmental growth.
Spark: High-Quality Child Care
Spark Child Care Quality Rating
Childcare providers in the network work hard to demonstrate high-quality care that meets state-defined standards—which can earn them a star rating.
Multilingual Providers with Spark
Spark's Focused Child Care Networks also includes active English- and Spanish-speaking childcare providers in Marion and Polk Counties.