Being ready for kindergarten, both academically and socially,
is one of the most important factors in a child’s future academic success.
Kindergarten Readiness Calendar
- Activities that focus on developing healthy habits
- Learning colors, numbers, letters, and more.
Children are born learning!
READY! for Kindergarten workshops nurture their natural love of for exploring and understanding the world around them.
1. Empowering parents and caregivers to succeed in their role as children’s first and most influential teachers.
2. Providing tools and activities to optimize children’s natural curiosity and nurture learning and development.
3. Connecting families to their local schools.
AND: Participants receive over $200 in materials (toys) and tips and tricks to help get children ready for kindergarten.
Skills for Starting Kindergarten:
Most brain development happens in the first five years of life. Check out the list of skills that are important for children to have in preparation to start kindergarten.
Dolly Parton Imagination Library:
Free, high-quality books for children from birth to age five, no matter their family’s income.
Stages of Child Development:
Learn about developmental milestones and the skills and behaviors your child should be exhibiting at two months, four months, six months—all the way up to five years of age.