Interested in learning more about baby-led weaning and introducing solids to your child? This class will explore the idea that babies can “skip” purees and start by eating portions of family meals.
Intended for parents of babies one year and younger as well as expectant parents.
You will learn:
• Normal infant feeding and swallowing development
• American Association of Pediatrics’ recommendations
for introduction of solids
• Signs of readiness for solid foods
• How to initiate baby-led weaning and the main tenants
of baby-led weaning
• Concerns and issues to be aware of when implementing
Choose the newsletter that best fits you!
Sign up for quarterly news, tips, and other updates that can help you get the most out of the resources we offer.