Your little one is growing up and will soon be starting school! Is your child prepared for kindergarten?
Download the 2019-2020 Kindergarten Readiness Calendar. These resources are filled with activities you can do with your child to help them prepare for kindergarten.
In these guides you’ll find tips for:
- Preparación para el jardín de infantes
- Reading with your child
- Playing with a purpose
- Activity ideas
- Helping your child learn to read and write
- Health and safety
- Building listening and speaking skills to express ideas and feelings
- Making time for family
- Balancing screen time
- Taking your child to the doctor
- Inviting your child to think and solve problems
And much more!
Contact Tiffany Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (503) 485-3219 to get a copy of the calendar!