Vroom brain building tips are now available via text message!
(Msg & data rates may apply)
Each week, Vroom sends tips for each registered child ages 5 and under. Parents choose to receive texts in the morning or evening and can choose to receive texts in Spanish or English.
Vroom Texting FAQ’s
- How do I register to receive text messages?
- Text CHILD to 48258
- Users can also register following this link Vroom Texting
- Who is the audience for texts?
- Brain building tips are best for families with one or more children between the ages of 0-5. Multiple children can be registered!
- Can users stop the text service?
- Yes, users can text STOP to cancel at any time.
- When will tips arrive?
- Users can select a preference during initial registration for morning (AM) or afternoon (PM) texts.
- How many texts are delivered per week?
- One initial tip message will arrive one time per week for each child registered. The tip will arrive on different days of the week for each child.
- Users will be able to request additional messages with more information about the top by texting NEXT. Full tip will be delivered in a series of 3-5 texts.
For more information contact Veronica Mendoza at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 602-2703.